Good Night Blessing - Reflection on Psalm 30


Trustful prayer in time of adversity


Abraham - Liverpool Christ the King 

In your great heart I place my own, O Lord
Let the rhythm of my life follow your desire.
In your knowing of me 
Let me know myself

Feel the flutterings of fear, O Lord
As a fledging shivers for its mother
Let your wings be a shield around me
Holding me close

You are all and everything to me, O Lord 
Gatekeeper and shepherd you lead me home
I fear neither the howling of wolves 
nor shrieks of carrion birds
Your arm defends me

Into your great heart I place my own, O Lord
In your knowing of me 
Let me know myself

Blessed be

wordinthehand2012


Comments

Lynda said…
This is such a beautiful expression of trust in our Lord. Thank you.
Mairie said…
Thank you Lynda - blessings

Popular posts from this blog

Listen

The servant’s name was Malchus.

The Fourth Shepherd